Saturday, April 6, 2013

{ Pio ♥ Kath } | Wedding

Day:  April 6, 2013; Saturday
Place:  KH of JW + Quisido Residence
Time:  15:00 - 21:00 

Not the main photographer for their wedding.  I just missed shooting & the Preparation was on our crib... so, I can't stop myself from pressing the shutter button & hear my camera clicks! Hehehe! :P

For the Hair & Make-Up of the Bride, Groom, Mother of the Bride & Groom, Father of the Bride, Maid of Honor & Bridesmaids...
thanks to my wife, 'Aisa Cordova' & to my sister, 'Shulamite de Silva.'

Thank you 'Fernand Dizon,' 'Raray Dizon' & 'Jo-whel Delos Reyes' of 'Dizon Studios' for letting me to shoot with them! ;)

CONGRATULATIONS "Kim Pio" & BEST WISHES!!! :D




































All Photos by:  Philip Mark Cordova  /  {d:c/w} | PHOTOGRAPHY - Copyright 2013. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For inquiry about our services, please leave a message or comment & we'll try to accommodate your concerns, ASAP! ;-)

Thank you & best regards,
-
Philip Mark Cordova / {d:c/w} | PHOTOGRAPHY

{ Blog Archive }